Customer Engagement Features and Benefits
The tools and resources allow for:
- Quick deployment of information—push out information quickly
- Expanded reach—reach each segment with customized information
- Customizable Incentive / Recognition options- Manage and reward behavios
- Goal setting and tracking—Reach your sales numbers
- Informative Intel- Track and respond to data
The applications designed to manage the end-to-end engagement include
- Marketing tools- Designed to create content and send emails
- Training- Create, Upload and mange any of your training (internal, B2B, B2C)
- Incentives and Rewards- Create and manage programs to increase and improve loayalty
- CRM/ Team Management- Segment, automate and manage the process and funnel
- Promotions- create, send and target promotions, content and communications to channel partners and customers
- Feedback- Collect feedback and survey results to understand the value of communications and experience journeys
- Commerce- Manage rewards store and fulfillment of promotion and incentive items.
- Dashboards- Create dashboards to track and measure performance
- Results- Measure response to track effectiveness and react accordingly to improve results
The result of using the tools and applications to create a complete customer experience.
- Increased revenue and sales
- Forester research has show that great customer engagement can lead to 60% higher profitss
- Create loyalty & retention
- 44% of consumers consider customer loyalty to be a relic of the past. Focus on the experience first and avoid losing customers.
- Increase advocacy and referrals
- It costs less for a referral so start creating WOW moments through great customer enagement that will increase advocacy.
- Reduce churn
- Accenture research has show that price is not the main reason for churn, it is the overall quality of customer services
- Gain the competitive advantage
- Customer engagement tools offer the perfect platform for organizations to differentiate themselves from their competitor landscape.