Keys of Safety Features and Benefits
Russell Associates tools, resources and management systems are a turn-key safety system including…
- Keys Of Safety Assessment / Audit
- Assessment and Audit will review the current safety program components to determine areas for improvement
- Employee Safety Training
- Training provides the basic knowledge of the safety issues and concerns making employees more risk aware. Training is available in a variety of methods including online, classroom or blended learning.
- Training Documentation
- Results of employee training/development are managed in an online system designed for ease-of-access to results and data.
- Behavior-Based Safety Observation Program
- Behavior observations help engage the employee in the process and provide a level of ownership in the safety program.
- Safety Hazard Inspection and Audit Management Software
- Software for data collection, tracking and data management including score carding and reporting of results of audits, inspections and observations
- Corrective Action Management Tool
- Response and resolutions of failures discovered during observations, inspections and audits is critical.
- Allows for easy monitoring and assignment of corrective actions resulting
- Proactive Safety Incentive Program
- Take a proactive versus reactive approach to reducing the direct and indirect costs of accidents and incidents.
- Motivate and influence employee behaviors and practices to accomplish objectives.
These services are available through intRAtrain, our sister company inspectiTRAC, and our team of talented partners.